The 20 Most Frequently Asked Questions About DUI Cases
As Southern California and Los Angeles DUI Attorneys, people call and visit us everyday seeking insight into the DUI process. Most clients have never had to think about how to handle a DUI charge. Then a sudden, unexpected DUI arrest thrusts them into a battle fraught with complex legal, financial and scientific issues.
- Should I get a DUI attorney?
- Is there any use trying to fight the DUI case?
- What happens to my California drivers license?
- If I do get a DUI conviction, what does that mean for my car insurance, my criminal record, and my future employment prospects?
- Where do I go from here? What should I do?
Below, we’ve assembled answers to the 20 DUI questions that clients ask us the most. The answers are succinct. We could elaborate much further on any of these issues. But the questions and answers give you an introductory education in the issues facing a person charged with a California DUI. If you need further assistance, we invite you to call or email us to speak directly with an Inland Empire or Los Angeles area DUI attorney.